May 12, 2021 - CBN News
Still time to register for the Cross Country Brownfields Check-Up Webinar
The Canadian Brownfields Network is excited to announce our upcoming webinar on May 20, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to learn more about the regulatory and legislative updates for brownfields in Canada from the experts themselves! This webinar will introduce many other important resources including updates from the Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) who will be providing additional information on the current status of the Green Municipal Fund's Brownfield Road Maps and other relevant tools.
- Moderators: Eric Pringle, Managing Partner, CEO, Milestone Environmental Contracting & Tammy Lomas-Jylha, Executive Director, Canadian Brownfields Network; President, Lomas-Jylha Consulting
- British Columbia: Alan McCammon, Manager, Remediation Assurance, BC Ministry of Environment
- Alberta: Lisa Fairweather, Director, Land Conservation, Reclamation & Brownfield Redevelopment, Alberta Environment & Parks
- Saskatchewan: Dale Kristoff, Manager, Hazmat and Impacted Sites, Government of Saskatchewan
- Ontario: Dean Therrien, Senior Program Advisor, Policy and Program Development, Ontario Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
- Quebec: Josée Samson, Section engineer, Service de l’environnement, City of Montreal
- Atlantic PIRI: Brent Cox, B.Sc., P.Geo., Contaminated Sites Specialist, Sustainability & Applied Science Division, Nova Scotia Environment
- Other presenters: Pauline Pingusson, Project Officer, Capacity Development, Green Municipal Fund , Peter Sutton, Principal, Terrapex/ Co-Chair, CBN's Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
- More panelists to be announced shortly.
Tickets are $25 for members and $45 for non-members. For more information or to register: https://www.canadianbrownfieldsnetwork.ca/events/cbn-webinars
We hope to see you there!