March 29, 2021 - Other News
ONCleantech Business + Policy Forum
In partnership with the Ontario Environment Industry Association (ONEIA), we are pleased to offer a joint invitation to the annual Environment and Cleantech Business + Policy Forum being held virtually May 11-13, 2021. Attendees will include business leaders from across the environment and cleantech sector, senior government policymakers, and financial and investment executives.
The Environment and Cleantech Business + Policy Forum will offer:
- Brownfields Roundtable on May 6th from 12:00-1:30, Excess Soils Roundtable May 4th, 12:00-1:30, PFAS roundtable May 7th, 12:00-1:30pm
- Keynote and panel presentations on the state of investment and business conditions in our post-COVID world
- A chat with Ontario Deputy Ministers Giles Gherson, MEJDTC and Serge Imbrogno, MECP
- Remarks from federal and provincial ministers
- Presentations from some of Canada’s emerging environment and cleantech entrepreneurs via our annual QuickPitch competition
- And matchmaking networking opportunities with more than 150 attendees
Our popular Policy Roundtables will be hosted May 4-7 in the week leading up to the Forum. Hear the latest from government representatives during these ‘off-the-record’ discussions on sector specific topics including water, excess soils, climate change, brownfields, resource recovery and organics. NEW this year we have added a PFAS roundtable!